Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Hump Day, Bump Day


Happy September, everyone! I am so beyond ready for the fall, because, let's be honest... that means cooler weather. For us Texans, the heat + humidity gets old very fast.

I have lost count of the number of times I've told the hubs: "I'm so ready for fall to be here already!" Luckily, it's right around the corner - so that means I get to pull out my seasonal candles and decor. I think by this time last year, I already had my wreath on the front door... but I'm going to try and contain myself until Houston is at least out of the 90s.

I don't know what it is exactly about this time of year, but I get into my super-crafty-mode. So, with baby coming in January, I can only imagine how crazy-crafty I'll get this year!

Some things I'm already super excited about and totally looking forward to are sweaters and boots galore, candles/decor, hot cocoa (sadly, without Bailey's for me this year), long walks, making this one pot chili mac and cheese, and last but not least Cowboys football!

What are you most looking forward to this fall season?

Wishing you all a happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment