Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

It's finally Friday. Even though it was a four-day work week, it feels like the longest week ever! We have our gender reveal party on Saturday, so we are super anxious for tomorrow to be here already. This past Thursday we had our 20- week anatomy scan and were totally surprised when the technician did the scan in 4D Real Life - blew our minds. We got to see baby's face, which is an unexplainable feeling. This baby is definitely a mini of my hub, boy or girl!


We had the technician determine the gender and place it in an envelope for us, which will be kept in our guest room until it's needed for the gender reveal - out of sight, out of mind... right?!

Some of my favorites this week include this cardigan from Target, it's so soft and there's a variety of colors to choose from. Not to mention, it's perfect for fall! I'm currently obsessed with Batiste Wild Dry Shampoo, not only does it smell great but it actually works, too. I have fine hair, so when I wake up the next morning, my hair is typically on the greasy side. Because of this, I tend to wash my hair every day (which isn't really recommended). So, after reading about Batiste on Casey's Blog, I thought I'd give it a try and I was instantly hooked (thanks, Casey)! And lastly, this Yahoo! article of embarrassing runway falls - enjoy.

Be sure to check back early next week for our big reveal and pictures of the party.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment