Monday, September 29, 2014

Football & Baby Bumps

Over the weekend we took a short trip to Dallas to cheer on the Arkansas Razorbacks.  They played at the AT&T Stadium (or better known as "Jerry's World") against the Texas A&M Aggies. If you've never been to Jerry's World, you totally need to go. This was our second time visiting, but you just never get over that stadium - it's something else!


I can officially check-off two bucket list items: tailgating and attending a college football game. I know what you're thinking... and yes, I have never been tailgating or to a college football game, so THIS was definitely the way to do it.  Even though us Razorback fans were outnumbered by the Aggie fans, I had so much fun!! We got to hang out with my in-laws - which is always a treat considering we don't get to see his sisters that often. My sister-in-law is also expecting, so we had to get tons of belly pictures together. She's seven-weeks ahead of me and is having a sweet little girl. December can't get here quick enough! :)

Although the Aggies walked away with the win, it was a great game that ended 28 - 35 in overtime. 

I felt like I was married to a celebrity - he got stopped several times so people could compliment him on his shirt; he even had two people take pictures of his shirt! The back read: Cardinal & White Runs Deep in Texas.
 



When we go out of town, we typically leave our dogs with family or a friend, but this time we decided to board them. I was a little apprehensive just because we never boarded them before, but it was the easiest thing to do this time around.  So, we headed out Sunday afternoon to pick up our dogs from their Play & Stay - I was eager to see them, but needless to say, they had a blast! I loved that the boarding facility e-mailed me these pictures of B and T having fun while we were away. Oh, the little things...

Warning: Slobber overload!!

We got home, unpacked, and relaxed a bit before the Sunday Night Football Saints vs. Cowboys game. We had no idea what kind of game that was going to turn out to be, but hoped for a good one since the Razorbacks lost. If you caught the game, then you already know we were two happy Cowboys fans! Dallas won 31 - 17. It was a great end to an eventful weekend.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys enjoyed your Dallas weekend as much as we enjoyed y'all being there!

    ReplyDelete