Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!! This week seemed to go by unusually fast. Maybe it's this delightfully cool weather (and by "cool" I mean mid-to-low 80s/high 70s) we've been having down here that just happens to put us all in a great mood and ready to tackle each day, except for yesterday, yesterday was horrid - who knows?! Whatever it is, I'm glad the weekend is here.



Lately, I just can't seem to find the want to wear heels... it's all about comfort right now. So, I've invested in some flats, these leopard flats from Old Navy in particular are so comfortable AND stylish (and on sale). I had some leopard flats I loved, but I wore them to death, so this new pair is perfect for casual and work wear. Can you believe it's already October? And Halloween is only 28 days away! Craziness. I'm semi-obsessed with these fun bat bowls from Crate & Barrel, which would make the perfect spooky Halloween candy dish! This time of year the air is pretty dry, so you can never have enough good lip balm. I used to be a ChapStick kind of girl, until one of my friends made me buy the mint EOS Lip Balm in New Orleans. Ever since then, I've been hooked (not to mention, they're just plain out fun to use). This balm is a necessity in my make-up bag, too. I'm totally on the Kendra Scott train! I love just about all of her jewelry, especially this iridescent Elisa Pendant Necklace. It's so pretty and dainty, and can be worn every day. Finally, who doesn't love a good soap?! This sweet cinnamon pumpkin foaming soap from Bath & Body Works smells great - definitely a fall favorite.

We don't have too much planned for this weekend, mostly just the very much anticipated Texans vs. Cowboys game on Sunday. If the Cowboys play anything like they did last weekend, then I have a good feeling about Sunday's game. :) Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend?

I tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks for the first time this week. I'm not a huge lover of pumpkin flavored things; however, pumpkin may be growing on me because this was very tasty! I would suggest giving it a try, if you're one of the very few that have yet to do so. Cheers :)


Wishing everyone a great weekend and a very happy, yet very spooky October!

No comments:

Post a Comment