Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all

It's September 22nd, which means it's officially the first day of fall

I noticed a few days ago that a neighbor down the street made the move to hang a seasonal wreath on their front door, so I was bound to believe that I was in the clear to hang up ours too. However, the hubs quickly reminded me that summer is not over, and I needed to wait until the first day of fall. Well, honey... it's here and this wreath is goin' up!









Too bad you can't get a whiff of how amazing this house smells, thanks to these fantastic Bath & Body Works candles.

To commemorate the official start of the fall season, I made my favorite chocolate chip cookies and gave myself a much needed fall-appropriate manicure.



It is the summer's great last heat,
It is the fall's first chill: They meet.
~Sarah Morgan Bryan Piatt

So, on that note... happy fall y'all!


2 comments: