Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Lately | Etsy

Where to begin! Life has been so hectic lately - not that I'm complaining. :) July was full of busy weekends every single weekend and August has been a busy month at work (and home life is never a dull moment with a now 8 month old). The hubs and I were able to get away for a weekend to celebrate our 10 year (dating) anniversary, which was so very much needed. We ate extremely unhealthy, delicious food, drank some great cocktails, explored the Riverwalk, floated the river, and just enjoyed each others company.


As you might have noticed, I've added a new page to my blog: Etsy Shop. I love printables (I mean, who doesn't, right) and I love creating them even more. So! In honor of my grand opening, if you will, I'm dishing out a complimentary 8x10 printable for you to frame and display. Enjoy!


Right now, I'm targeting seasonal prints, but if you have any ideas of what you'd like to see or have a custom order you'd like (invitations, prints, etc.), please contact me via Etsy - get creative!

Well, that's all for now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment