Friday, September 11, 2015

Short Hair, Don't Care

It's Friday and I'm so looking forward to this weekend! Last night we had dinner at my parents house and got to meet my sister's daughter for the first time. Baby B just adored his cousin! I may have had total baby GIRL fever last night, but that ended once we journeyed home and someone wouldn't stop crying. I quickly snapped out of it and enjoyed the cry of just one baby. :)
So, the other day I came across this article about Mom Hair, and It really got me thinking: Hey I'm a mom... and I'm ready to get rid of my long locks! It goes like this... The moment my hair grows long, I'm ready to just chop it all off. I don't have that great of long hair, I like to think I do, but I don't. When it gets really long, it's stringy, flat, lifeless. So, I get really annoyed with it on a daily basis. Not to mention, my beloved straightener of 8+ years died on me about a month or so go, so I've been curling my hair every day. Which takes forever and never looks that great. Girl just wants straight hair again.

So, here I am... looking for easy, but "chic" short haircuts. My hair-crush is without a doubt Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting:
She pulls off the best short haircut, in my opinion. But, as obsessed as I am with her haircut, I just don't think it'll suit me like it does her. In other words, I really don't want to look like Justin Bieber.

But my goodness, how much extra sleep I would get if I did have that hair length! Dreaming... Maybe one day. But until then, I'm thinking of working my way up to that mom-cut-length so it's not a major shocker. Because that one time I decided to get a bob-haircut and then cried several times at the salon, on the way home, and later at home. 
So, here's my shoulder-length inspiration for my next salon visit:


Source
You get the idea. I love how easy, but chic this length looks. What do you think? Maybe this time I won't sob forever. ;)

Here's to change!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment