Monday, September 28, 2015

Fabulous Fall + Weekend Recap

It's the best time of year again, Fall! And here we are in humid, dreary, rainy Texas. Hopefully this rain brings on a cold front for a couple of days -- I'm dying to open a window and let that crisp cool air fill my house. Last week I pulled out my fall decor, and over the weekend I got around to putting it up. I just love how cozy a few pumpkins, autumn colored leaves, and a seasonal candle can make the house feel.

Over the weekend we hit up the grocery store hoping to find some pumpkins, but we only found the wanna-be squash section. Maybe we'll be able to hunt down some pumpkins this weekend!  

Saturday morning we bitter-sweetly shopped for a new washer & dryer. Our dryer went out after a good six years of drying... that dryer will be missed (considering the set was only $200 total!). We, surprisingly, didn't spend too much time shopping for the set - kind of picked the first reasonable set we saw and we both liked it. I think I spent more time "driving" baby B around Lowe's like NASCAR while he screamed "DADADADA" and clapped than the actual shopping part. I do love our new set though... like I said, bitter-sweet. 

Then, later that evening our friends stopped by for the A&M/Arkansas game. The hubs threw together some buffalo-chicken blue-cheese-stuffed meatballs and my girlfriend made some hot pizza dip. We, appropriately, stuffed our faces during the game, then afterwards played a few games of darts and corn hole. Not to toot my own horn, but my dart game was on point. :)

Sunday was spent running some other errands, watching more football, and playing endlessly with our little man - which is always the best way to spend our weekends. 

And because it's Monday again, here's a print for you to enjoy. And I hope your Monday is in fact, just what this print says!


I hope y'all had a great weekend, and have a wonderful week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment