Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Day

It's Teacher Appreciation Week, so be sure to thank those wonderful teachers of yours!

We wanted to gift our teachers with a little something to show our appreciation, so like always, off to Pinterest-land. Warning: Pinterest has so many ridiculously easy, fun ideas... you'll want to make ALL. Of. Them.

I originally wanted to make a "Thanks for Helping Me Grow" chalkboard flower pot, but then I saw just about a million adorable tumbler ideas and so I wanted to do that... and then there was the basket full of supplies (teacher survival kit) idea, which was too fun to pass up. I had total idea-overflow, so I ended up combining all of my favorite ideas into one. Problem solved! Until next year. :)

I purchased a few fun, bright items, like notepads, pencils, pens, crayons, tumbler, stickers, rulers, summer flower seeds, and a small bucket/planter for everything to go in. I dotted some yellow paint in the middle of the flowers on the planters, just to add some pop.

I found this adorable tag that reads, "It takes a big heart to shape little minds," which was perfect (and free)!

Assemble everything, add some ribbon, and you're done. Simple, easy and cheap project that your teachers are sure to enjoy and get some use out of.


I'm dying to see some of the things you've made to show appreciation for your teachers! Please share - I promise I won't steal your awesome ideas for next year (that's probably a lie). :)

Have an A+ Teacher Appreciation Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment