Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Brunch & Bubbly with the Bride

This past Saturday, one of my oldest friends had her bridal shower! Now, when I say "oldest" friend, I don't mean age-wise. She and I have been friends for about 20 years, so when she asked ME to decorate her bridal shower I was super excited! However, underneath all the excitement was a little bit of fear. I wanted to do a really good job for her, and have never been given full responsibility to decorate someone else's event -- especially an event with 40 people.

I spent a lot of time looking for ideas, and tried my hardest to not be overwhelmed - Pinterest can do that to you. Then, I came across a Kate Spade theme with pink, black, white, and gold, and I just loved it... So, that's what we went with! I tried to make a lot of the decor myself or save some money by shopping on eBay or at the Dollar Store and Wal-Mart. Overall, I'm really pleased with the way everything turned out - and Jessica was too, but let's be honest, she had no choice but to love it. :)

30 days until she's a Mrs.!



















No comments:

Post a Comment