Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Sunday was my very first (official) Mother's Day, and it was perfect. My boys made me feel so very special. :)


The hubs let me sleep in while he took care of the baby (YESS! Sleep!). I woke up to beautiful, bright flowers on my nightstand with two of the sweetest cards. He then made one of my favorite breakfasts - pancakes & berries, the way to my heart - and coffee. We played with the baby for a little bit then got ready and headed to Pottery Land, where I painted the most adorable coffee cup.

After painting, the hub's sister came into town and we met his parent's for dinner. His sister surprised their mom by being in town for Mother's Day, so it was really fun seeing her reaction! Dinner was great, and baby B even enjoyed hanging out. 

Needless to say, I had the best day spent with some of my favorite people!





I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day with the ones you love.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment