Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Our Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July weekend! We started ours on Friday with a trip to the park with 'Aunt Emmy' for some outdoor time and a picnic. Baby B got to watch people kayak and see tons - and I mean TONS - of ducks! After the park, we met up with a friend who has a sweet two-and-a-half month old baby boy. It's crazy how small he is compared to baby B! Those two will be best buds. :)

Saturday we had some friends over for a shrimp boil and fireworks. Even though I was some what under the weather (thanks to dusting... which I've vowed to never dust again...stupid allergies), I'd say it was a great night. Baby B only woke up a few times due to the really loud fireworks (and his dang sleep regression), so I'd say that was a success. I wonder how he'll be next year when it comes to fireworks...

Sunday we walked down to the neighborhood pool to watch the parade and enjoy some hot-dogs and snow-cones. Baby B even got a little taste of Dadda's snow-cone! We ended the long weekend with some delicious lime marinated beef tacos topped with my favorite black bean & corn salsa. Taco Sunday might have to become a weekly thing in our house. 

Oh, I'm totally over this heat by the way.... Fall/cooler temps, you can come anytime now. :)

Here's to a wonderful week!






No comments:

Post a Comment