Thursday, July 2, 2015

Fourth of July

Moccasins
The Fourth of July is just around the corner!

There's some really adorable red, white, and blue outfits out there - baby B has this one, but I'm loving this casual look (I swear Old Navy and the Gap are going to make me go broke...). The sun is hotter than ever right now, so sunglasses and hats are a must! I'm really hoping to hit up the pool during the holiday. We've only been once since it's opened, so I'm determined to get out there - baby B would look very festive in this red and blue swimsuit - but if we don't, then one of these would be so much fun now that baby B is starting to sit up all by himself.

I really want to make this Heirloom Tomato Capresse Salad, it looks so light and refreshing for summertime (not to mention, SUPER easy). And I can't forget about dessert - this summer strawberry shortcake looks cute and delicious.

We're hoping to have a small get together that evening, where we'll have some cold drinks - or maybe even a Bomb Pop Shot - and a shrimp/crawfish boil. Then sit in the front yard and watch the neighbors shoot off fireworks. What are your plans for the Fourth of July weekend ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment