Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter 2016

Lots and lots of pictures on the blog today! We had a fun filled, jam packed weekend and I took enough pictures that put my phone right back into the 'critically low storage' mode... again. (I know I'm not the only one that faces this problem every other week.)

We started off Good Friday with a trip to the Children's Museum, which was a total hit with mister man. In other words, he acted like he owned the place. I wonder where he gets that from... Saturday we hit up the Egg Scramble - complete with the biggest Easter egg hunt I've ever seen, bubbles, and pony rides. Later that day, we checked out some bluebonnets - they're just so pretty! Sunday we attended Church and hung out with family.

It was really a great weekend celebrating our savior, Jesus Christ, and spending time with those we love. I hope everyone's Easter weekend was wonderful!








No comments:

Post a Comment