Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Basket - Toddler Style

Easter is right around the corner, and I'm so looking forward to it. Easter is a special holiday to me, not only because we're celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ, but also because it's the day my husband proposed to me. So many great things have happened to and for us on this very special holiday.

Last Easter, baby B was just a few months old, so we didn't really go all out on his Easter basket. This year is another story. Ok, maybe we're not going all out, but we're certainly playing Easter bunny and stuffing that basket!
He's obviously (in my opinion, anyways) a little too young for candy. So, instead we're packing it full of toddler appropriate goodies! Instead of marshmallow peeps, I found these awesome Peep Bubbles at World Market, and let's be honest - what toddler doesn't love bubbles!? Also at World Market, I found some fun egg shaped chalk that I just couldn't pass up. Also, in lieu of candy, I picked up some bright colored plastic eggs that I'm going to fill with snacks, like Goldfish, cheerios, and puffs.

We're Mickey Mouse fans in our household, so Mickey socks are a must! Gotta love that Target discount bucket. I also included a Jack Mickey & the Beanstalk book, some bunny rabbit sunglasses, and crayons to spark his imagination -- just hopefully not on my walls. ;)

Easter festivities, here we come!

Oh, and Easter egg scramble, we've been waiting for you. Bring it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment