Thursday, June 12, 2014

Debut


Hi there! I'm Mel, and this is my new blog. I'm so excited to finally be starting something I've been interested in for quite some time now. My blog interests really fall into the 'everything category,' but I will focus most of my blogging on marriage, life, DIY projects, and home decor.

A quick little into about myself:
I was fortunate enough to meet my soul mate at the age of 17, and marry him at 25. We have now been married for one (crazy, fun, wonderful) year and are excited for the tons of things that lie ahead.


We have two boxer dogs, B & T – whom we absolutely adore! They’re full of energy and keep us pretty busy.

Disclaimer: This picture is at least three years old, and T is at least five times larger. ;)

If you would like to know a little bit more, please check out my About Me page.

Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment