Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer Bucket List

The first day of summer (June 21) will be here before we know it! So, I thought it would be fun to share my summer bucket list. Here goes:
  1. Go on a family picnic in the park complete with homemade sandwiches (because those are the best), lemonade, and baby in a wagon.
  2. Make homemade fruit and yogurt popsicles. I could totally go for one of these right about now!
  3. Lots of trips to the pool and/or beach.
  4. Pick-up a bike trailer so we can get our bike-ride on.
  5. Go to the Craft Beer & Music Festival.
  6. Make homemade pizza on the grill. 
  7. Have or attend a July 4th BBQ with friends.
  8. Wear more dresses & rompers. If you know me, then you know I'm not a dress or shorts kind-of-gal, but I'm trying to be... I really am. Might even give these a try!
  9. Eat dinner (maybe some fish tacos) on the porch under the lit-up pergola.
  10. Sip on a grilled pineapple margarita beach-side.
And because a post is no fun without a picture, here's my little rock star who's full of smiles and ready for some summer sunshine!


What is on your summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment