Thursday, June 11, 2015

Gift Ideas for Father's Day


Father's Day is next weekend! I'm not sure about the fathers in your life, but the fathers in my life are ridiculously hard to shop for. They either already have everything under the sun or give the, "oh, don't get me anything" response... So! I thought I'd help my fellow reader's with hard-to-gift-fathers.

I'm a sucker for crafty gifts, especially for holiday's like these. But since our little one isn't quiet old enough to make anything himself, we'll just pretend he hand-picked this year's gift. :)

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Some great, yet affordable gift ideas for Dad would be new grilling tools and apron - you could even personalize the apron with the kiddo's hand prints. The hubs loves to golf, as do many Dads, so golf gear is also a great gift idea. I recently stumbled across Man Crates, which is perfect for the Dad that isn't into the traditional gifts. Man Crates offers a huge variety of different themed crate gift boxes - ranging from hot sauce to sports - to fit your Dad's personality. We love supporting local breweries, so gifting an assorted six-pack of Dad's favorite local beers (ours just happens to be Saint Arnold's) is a great, delicious idea. What Dad doesn't love a good pair of sunglasses? If you know their style, then picking up a pair of sunglasses is something they will love (and look good in, too).

This Father's Day will be the hub's very first official Father's Day, so I want to make it as special as possible for him because he totally deserves it. So, we'll most likely start off the day by grabbing brunch at one of his favorite spots, then do something outdoors, like TopGolf (one of his favorite things to do is golf) or go to the pool. I'm really looking forward to this Father's Day, and just showing Brandon how much he's loved.

What are some gifts you're thinking of giving Dad this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment