Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mom Life

Hey there! Long time no blog... The past 14 weeks have been totally and completely consumed with little baby cuteness (if you follow me in Instagram, then you know what I mean) and trying to get our new life on somewhat of a routine. Mom life has been absolutely amazing - sleep deprived and definitely learning something new everyday, but amazing none the less. Baby B is only already three months old, and he's changed and grown so much right before our eyes.




He's put some meat on those bones and is starting to grow hair on the top of his head; no more old-man-horseshoe-hairstyle, even though it was hilariously adorable! He's wanting to sit up all the time, even though he can't quite do it by himself yet (just ordered this chair & I can't wait for it to come in!! you know you're a parent when...). He's very talkative, smiley and wiggly, and all the daycare ladies just love him (but really, can you blame them?). His favorite things right now are ceiling fans, his musical activity mat, being sung to, watching sports with Dad, and the outdoors. Oh, and he has to have his monkey!
  

Mister man also has quite the personality for a little three month old, and he's not afraid to look at us as if we're two crazy people and he can't believe he has to live with us. I think we're pretty entertaining. He'll get used to us. One day.


As soon as it seemed as if we were getting the hang of things at home, I had to go back to work. So now we're slowly trying to adjust to this new schedule. I'm up at 4:45 am most mornings (if the snooze button doesn't get the best of me) and going until around 10:00 pm (on a good day) when we finally hit the sheets. So, this doesn't leave much time for blogging or crafts, but I hope to get some good posts in here-and-there on this new chapter in my life. In the meantime, be sure to follow me on Instagram!

Thank you to those of you who still follow my blog, even though it's been pretty quiet here lately, it means so much to me to see that you're still checking-in.


No comments:

Post a Comment