Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving Plans + Friday Favorites

I know I've been slacking on posting lately, but there's been entirely too much going on with both home life and work life - gotta love this time of year!

I cannot believe Thanksgiving day is less than a week away - where has November gone?! Our Thanksgiving plans have been pretty much the same for the past several years. We start off the morning by watching a little bit of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while sipping on some fresh coffee and eating a light breakfast (have to save room for allll the food to come throughout the day). I've already been looking for ideas to start fun little holiday traditions next year with our little one, and saw these cinnamon roll turkeys on Pinterest! Cute, right?! I know the baby won't be able to eat them just yet, but Brandon & I totally can. :)

Cinnamon Roll Turkeys
After breakfast and some sprucing up, we pack-up the dogs and take a trip to Kingwood to visit both sides of our families, where we'll eat (and eat, and eat), drink, watch football, and just spend some great time with family! I can't decide which dish I'm most looking forward to...

What are your Thanksgiving plans this year?

I've been doing a lot of Pinteresting - I think it's to fill the void of not doing anything super crafty lately - and stumbled across these Thanksgiving craft ideas and free printables.


A Beautiful Mess


A Cozy Kitchen


She Wears Many Hats
I'm also loving these soft sole high-tops in Herringbone from Old Navy for baby. And I couldn't help but purchase this top from PinkBlush (my new favorite clothing store)! Since Brandon and I don't do any of the cooking for Thanksgiving, I'm thinking about making these apple pie crescents! And finally, and really just because, I'm obsessed with this exposed brick & beams kitchen (I told you I've been the crazy-Pinterest-lady latey!).

That's all for now. I hope everyone has a delicious and wonderful Thanksgiving next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment