Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day Printable

I'll admit, I'm not a Valentine's Day girl at all (please no teddy bears); however, I was totally excited for my little guy's Valentine's Day school party! In other words, it means I get to get crafty again. We all know those days of crafting hours on end are long gone, so when I'm given just the littlest of reason to make a craft I'm going to jump on it. 

Baby B's school throws small holiday parties and ask that the kiddos bring something to help out with the party. I already knew that I wanted his Valentine's treat to be something healthy (I'm 100% content with being that mom) for the kiddos to enjoy. So, when searching for ideas I came across this adorable printable and instantly fell in love. I decided to replicate the printable, but modifying the color to a brighter red. 


All you need is:
  • the you're my main squeeze printable (found below or here)
  • white cardstock
  • fruit squeeze packets (we used apple sauce)
  • string/ribbon
  • scissors
  • printer
  • hole punch

Just download, print, cut, and assemble. Super easy, affordable, and a lovely Valentine's treat idea.







































You can download the full sized printable here (and don't forget to write your little one's name next to the heart).

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment