Thursday, November 19, 2015

Dinner Party

It's been about a month since we had our kitchen remodeled (post coming soon!), so what better way to celebrate than by having our best friends over for dinner!? It's been a while since we hosted any type of party at our place, so I was really looking forward to having everyone over.

As usual, I decide on the menu and my personal chef husband executes it. :) Have I mentioned how thankful I am for him?? Anyways, this get together I thought a family-style dinner on the patio would be perfect.

We ended up going with homemade lasagna, tossed Italian salad, garlic bread, and root beer floats for dessert (which were a total hit).
First time to cook homemade lasagna, and he totally nailed it.

The weather was perfect, a bit chilly, but nothing a fire pit couldn't solve. I had way too much fun planning, setting up the patio table & chairs, and spicing everything up with some fall flowers and themed table cloth. It was such a great evening. Even if we ended staying up until 4:00 a.m. :)

I can't wait to host the next party... which looks like it'll be our handsome little guy's first birthday. Where did the time go?!


No comments:

Post a Comment