Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pregnancy Update: 9 Months

Today is my due date! Well, was my due date. I started this post a couple weeks ago unaware that I would not have time to complete it. If you follow me on Instagram (@matkinson87), then you know that we welcomed our baby boy two weeks early! So much for finishing my 9 Month Pregnancy Update post... but since I did start one, here it is - short & sweet.

--

I cannot believe I'm already here. Nine months. Wow!

Looking back, I feel like it was just May 2014 when I told the hubs that our little family of two will soon turn into a family of three (+ 2 dogs)!!



This month baby is fully developed and his main job until his arrival is to gain weight. At my 36-week appointment, baby measured a weight of approximately 5lbs 1oz and is estimated to gain a half-pound each week until he is born. So, if we make it to my due date of January 22nd he'll be right around 7lbs. Also at that appointment, we had an ultrasound and got to see him! However, he's so low it was hard to get a good look at his face, which were covered by his little hands anyways. :)

My doctor has made it clear that baby can come any day now, so both mine and baby B's hospital bags are packed and are ready when he is.

The babe's bag was much more fun to pack than mine ;)
--

That's all I had for my 9 Month Pregnancy Update before baby B decided to make his arrival. In my next post I hope to share my birth story with all of you. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment