Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! We've made it through yet another week.

We're getting our roof replaced today...
RAISE DA ROOF! and that's pretty much all I can think about. You know you're an adult when you're stoked about a new roof. :) Dying to get home to see the finished result! But since this is a project we've been working on since January (thanks to insurance and homeowners), it's given me motivation to spruce up the rest of our house - inside & out.

I've been on Pinterest more than usual, getting ideas for my latest obsession: gardening! I'm loving orange knock-out roses, creeping phlox, jasmine vines (smells so good), and these tiny herb gardens - loving number 7!!

As probably mentioned on the blog before, I am no cook. However, I do like fun cookware! And right now, World Market has me wanting to buy everything in their cooking & baking section.

For a couple of years now, I've been using the Michael Kors Selma Large Satchel, but I find that it gets too heavy and becomes uncomfortable to carry on my arm and too awkward to carry on my shoulder or cross body, especially when there's a bunch of stuff in it. I still really love this purse, but I've kind of had my eye on the Madewell Transport Tote - but there are a few cheaper alternatives out there (Nordstom and Target).

My last, but not least Friday favorite is Sensodyne True White toothpaste. I'm going to share a little beauty secret with you: this stuff rocks! I have pretty sensitive teeth... and if we're being honest, am no stranger to a good cup(s) of coffee and/or glass(es) of red wine, so with my sensitivity, whitening strips were out of the question. :(  I've been a long time user of Sensodyne toothpaste, but recently tried the True White tube and I'm blown away. I'm about halfway through the first tube and I can already notice a whiter smile. Give it a try (coupon)!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment